What’s the big deal about Fernet Branca among bartenders?
The Mixology Talk Podcast
Interview with Erick Castro: The man behind the Bartender at Large Documentary
The Mixology Talk Podcast, Episode Eighty Eight
Erick Castro joins us in this episode to talk about his documentary, Bartender At Large
In today’s Episode…
We had the chance to catch up with Erick Castro, AKA @HungryBartender and the man behind the Bartender At Large YouTube Channel and documentary.
Listen in to hear:
- Erick’s inspiration behind making the documentary
- How he chose the stops for the Bartender At Large documentary
- Some of his favorite memories from the trip
… and some great general advice for new bartenders as well.
Stuff we Mentioned:
- The Bartender At Large YouTube Channel (and here’s the episode we’re in!)
- The Bartender At Large website where you can find tour dates so you can see the documentary when it comes to your town
- Where you can find Erick on Instagram and Twitter
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again to Erick for joining us on the podcast and for inviting us to join him on his YouTube show as well! Definitely check out the website to see when the documentary will be showing near you – it’s absolutely worth a watch.
It’s human nature, and it’s everywhere behind the bar. But how can you stop drama from taking over and making your bar a bad place to work?
For Thor, it’s all about finding your passion and doing the work to make it happen – no matter what everyone else says.