The Ultimate Resource for Bartenders, Bar Management and Craft Cocktail Creators
Ethics & Samples Policy
From time to time, we may work with brands, products or companies to create “sponsored” content – that is, a blog post, podcast episode, recipe or other content that has been sponsored by the brand. We will do our best to always disclose when a piece of content has been sponsored.
We do welcome product samples, but the following applies:
- We may or may not use sampled products in our content. This is completely at our own discretion.
- We will do our best to disclose when a referenced product has been provided for free.*
- We will always discuss products (whether samples or otherwise) in an honest and unbiased way. If we like it, we’ll tell you that. If we don’t like it, we will either choose not to mention it, or we will review it honestly.
- Sending us product free sample in NO way guarantees coverage and ESPECIALLY does not guarantee positive coverage.
*While it can be difficult to keep track of every sample we have received, (especially if it was received a long time ago), we will make all reasonable attempts to fully and completely disclose this information in all of our content.
Samples may be mailed to the following address:
A Bar Above
29 Orinda Way, #425,
Orinda, CA 94563, United States
All content provided on ABarAbove.com and CraftBartenderSummit.com is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner of ABarAbove.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Blog viewers attempting to follow or replicate the recipes, activities, techniques or tips shown on this website should do so with care, and do so at their own risk.
The information, videos, and content provided at ABarAbove.com is intended for adults of legal drinking age. By viewing or using the information on this website in any way, you are confirming that you are of legal drinking age in your jurisdiction and you are agreeing to hold us harmless for any claims otherwise.
It is intended to be an informational resource around alcoholic beverages, ingredients and preparation. ABarAbove.com provides this information with the intention that adults will use it to create and enjoy alcoholic beverages responsibly and in moderation. Viewers of this website and users of its content are wholly responsible to ensure compliance with their local food preparation and distribution laws. ABarAbove.com makes no representations that its recommendations align with the laws of the user’s local jurisdiction.
ABarAbove in no way supports, condones, or encourages the consumption of alcoholic beverages in excess, or any other form of alcohol abuse. ABarAbove.com is not liable for the use of its information by minors or or unlawful use or consumption of alcohol in any way.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on A Bar Above’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on A Bar Above’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by A Bar Above whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on A Bar Above’s site are given “as is”. A Bar Above makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, A Bar Above does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should A Bar Above or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on A Bar Above’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that A Bar Above or a A Bar Above approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on A Bar Above’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. A Bar Above does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. A Bar Above may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. A Bar Above does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
A Bar Above has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by A Bar Above of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
A Bar Above may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with A Bar Above’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of USA A Bar Above State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
A Bar Above may link to services or products that we recommend, and in some cases these links will be “Affiliate links.” What this means is that A Bar Above will receive compensation if you, the reader, clicks on that link and eventually makes a purchase. We include these links as a way to help support this blog, and be assured that regardless of whether a link is compensated or not, it has only been included because we feel it may be useful to you, the reader. You are under absolutely no pressure to click on these links, and it will not cost you anything if you do. If you like what we’re doing here at A Bar Above, please consider using our links, and thank you for helping support this website!